About Alan Terlinsky, M.D.
Alan Terlinsky, M.D. has extensive education and experience. With over two decades practicing medicine, Dr. Terlinsky has seen the effectiveness of Bioidentical Hormones for men and women. And, with more than 10 years of experience prescribing human identical bioidentical hormones in the DC–VA–MD–WV Metro Area, Dr. Terlinsky has helped hundreds of patients return to wellness and reach their health goals.
Dr. Terlinsky is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and the Endocrinology of the hormonal distrubrances of men and women, and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, FACP. Additionally, he is certified by the American Academy for Anti-aging and Restorative Medicine, the fastest growing medical specialty worldwide. Dr. Terlinsky has teaching appointments at two medical schools, Georgetown (from where he graduated) and George Washington.
A Message from Dr. Terlinsky:
I practice Integrative and Functional Medicine and take a holistic approach to women and men’s anti-aging/restorative medicine programs, a part of which is human bioidentical hormone replacement. My prime goal for women and men is to reduce risk factors, improve quality of life, prevent premature aging, and decrease the risk of developing chronic disease such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Memberships, Meetings and Workshops Attended:
- Precision Medicine Workshops
- North American Menopause Society
- Obesity Medicine Association
- Additional Medical Membership Groups
- Endocrine Society
- American College of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Society of Hypertension,
- National Kidney Foundation,
- American Society of Bariatric Medicine
- Androgen Excess
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association of America
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Academy for Anti-aging and Restorative Medicine